TRANSFORMATIVE CONFLICT RESOLUTION
The art of transforming conflicts into freedom, understanding and sustainable results.
IT HAPPENS TO US ALL
A situation you did not ask for. It can be anything. A forced resignation, a divorce, disappointing results, health issues, tensions in relationships.
Business or private. In your family, in your studies or sport. Problems with friends or colleagues.
Do you recognize the powerless feeling that you want to change something but you are not able to?
DO YOU WANT IT DIFFERENT? FOR YOURSELF AND/OR OTHERS?
Do you want to learn how you can solve problems yourself, effectively and sustainably?
Do you want to understand what it is really about in communication?
Do you want to contribute to freedom, connection, peace, sustainable solutions, trust, and positivity? Without compromising?
If that is the case, you are welcome to participate in our TOP training to become a (transformative) leader, mediator and life coach.
You will learn how to get the sting out of the conflict. The thing that is nagging beneath the surface. The thing you cannot seem to get a grip on.
When the sting is out of the conflict, you will feel free again. A space is created in which anything is possible again. This is transformation. The feeling you might know as “when the penny drops”. You understand it. You can move on. The problem is actually solved. Without compromise, without settling. That is the art of transformative conflict resolution.
TWO TRAININGS IN ONE
We often think that when two fight, two are necessary to solve the issue. It can be, but it is not necessary.
The method we use makes it possible to solve problems, independently from the other, independently from the circumstance. We are unique in this. This is wat makes our method applicable everywhere, to everything.
When the other party does not want a seat at the table or simply cannot join the conversation, you still have the opportunity to solve the issue with that person in a true and sustainable way. It is very effective and special. In this way, you can work as a mediator or a life coach. Also, as a mental coach or business coach. And even as a counselor or an engagement manager. You can simply apply the skills everywhere.
Wherever there are people, there are conflicts and the method is applicable regardless of the nature of the issue or the number of people involved.
GOAL OF THE TRAINING
We want you to be successful. That you are able to solve issues to everyone’s content. You will learn by experience, because only in that way, it will stick. And you will also be able to pass this method on. It’s like learning how to ride a bike.
- In the training, you will learn how you can solve conflicts yourself. Independent from the other or the circumstances. In that way, you will feel balanced, free in your contact with others, and you are able to break open old and entrenched patterns. You will understand how conflicts arise and what the key is in solving them.
- With gained insights, you will go on to also make difference for others. As a transformative leader, mediator and life coach, you are the link. You will ‘translate’. You will take away the noise. Insight, understanding and freedom will arise. People will communicate again on one line and they are able to work things through together. They will choose solutions with which they are both completely content. No compromise or settlement, but a win-win.
After completing the training to become a mediator and life coach, you are able to:
- Get the sting out of a conflict
- Communicate effectively
- Be the link, so people can understand themselves and each other
- Translate deadlocks to their needs and interests
- To connect people with each other
- To trust on the ability of people to solve things themselves
- To transform conflicts to solutions that people are truly happy with
“That I can solve the problem myself without requiring action from the other, is truly a relief.”
Not a little trick but truly an art!”
“I have done many trainings, but this one really goes to the heart. Exactly what it is all about. Great!”
“I now understand how I can keep my energy and help others more effectively. Fantastic!”
“As a lawyer, you can mean so much more than I thought. So much more relaxing for me as well. Clients are happy and my files do not pile up. That’s also a win-win!”
“Immediately applicable in contact with patients and colleagues. Great!”